Live plants create a much more beautiful, pleasant and enjoyable indoor environment at home or office. Numerous studies have proven that indoor plants have much more benefits than just the aesthetic appeal.
To Name a Few Benefits of Indoor Plants:
- Help enhance buildings indoor air quality by naturally reducing airborne pollutants.
- Employees appreciate that they are working in a caring environment resulting in improved productivity
- Reduced Absenteeism as employees get a feeling of general well-being and appreciate coming to work in more inviting space
- Office plants used to reduce noise. Think of plants along the highway to reduce noise and pollution.
- Make an impression on Clients, Suppliers and other visitors to the building
- Increased value of your building with better Interior Design